Candidates in pre final(2014) year and final year(2013) of BE/Btech can apply for TECHNICAL/ EXECUTIVE branches in Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) for the course commencing in July 2013 and July 2014.
Education Qualification : Applicatn must be studying( 3rd and 4th year) in a recognised university and should have minimum 60% aggregate.
Check the advertisement for correct and more details about the educational eligibility .
1. Navy will shortlist applicants for Naval Campus selection, only shortlisted applicants will get the call for Naval Campus selection, shortlisting depends on the eligibility, number of vacancies and your percentage.
2. You will be called for Naval Campus selection at your own expenses at centres decided by IHQ-MoD (Navy).
3. Candidates who will pass the Naval Campus selection will get the call letter to attend SSB at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore, between Dec 2012 to Apr 2013 for final year engineering students and Apr 2013 to Jul 2013 for pre-final students .
How can I apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply online, multiple registration will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates can apply from 27 June 2012 till 16 Jul 2012 ( last date).
- After submitting the online application you will get an Application number which confirms the successful submission of the form.
- Take two printouts of the application form , keep one with you and another has to be submitted at the time of Naval Campus Selection .
- Do not forget to do the necessary signature on the application form.
Also Check : How to fill Navy Online Application Form