The Indian Army published notification for 23rd University Entry Scheme (23 UES Army) for Engineering Graduates(pre-final year) for the academic session 2012 – 2013. This recruitment is for grant of permanent commission in Indian Army for the course commencing in July 2014.Complete eligibility requirements, application format and procedure available in Employment News dated 11th Aug 2012.
How to apply:
Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The envelope (white) containing the application should be superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ‘ Applications for 23 UES Entry : ……… Engineering.
Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 28 Sep 2012. Two un stamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
- HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO - for students studying in the State of J&K
- HQ Western Command (A Brnach), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, parts of Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
- HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan/ parts of Haryana.
- HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharasthra), Pin-411001. For studying in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnatak, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP), Pin-226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh .
Note: Details can also be obtained from Employment News dated 11 Aug 2012.Last date of receipt of application : 28/09/2012.