Indian army published the notification of TGC-117th [Technical Graduate Course-117], which is going to commence in July 2013, in IMA, Dheradun. TGC-117 is a technical entry for engineering graduates. There has be many changes in the vacancies for technical entries. This time also, army is keeping cut off percentage for ssc-tech and TGC-117, also many other branches are not eligible for TGC-117.
Also Check: SSC-40th Tech Men Cut off.
Number of Vacancies and Eligible branches :
|Civil (including mining/ construction)||19|
|Mechanical (including industrial/ industrial Engg & Management)||07|
|Production (including Manufacturing)||02|
Bio - Tech/ Food Tech / Bio - Medical Engg / Chemical Engg
|Communication/ Telecommunication (including ECE/ Electronics & Communication)||06|
|Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation)||08|
|Architecture/ Building Constr Technology||03|
|Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Science/ M.Sc (computer)||02|
TGC-117 ARMY EDUCATION CORPS(MEN)-MA/M.Sc
|Post Graduate Degree(MA/M.Sc) 1st and 2nd div||08|
|Foreign Language ( Post Graduate Degree MA)|
Post Graduate Degree M.Sc in Physics/Maths
Post Graduate Degree(MA/M.Sc) 1st or 2nd div in any of the following subjects Chinese, Tibetan, Burmese, Pushto, Dari and Arabic
TGC ( Military Farms) - Agriculture -03 & Dairy -03
|Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture||06|
Candidates Eligibility for TGC 117:
Educational Qualification: (i) For Engineers :BE/ BTech in the above Discipline , Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering Engineering will be eligible to apply. ( ii) For Army Education Corps : MA/ M.Sc Degree in 1st or 2nd division in English/ Economics/ History/ Music/ Geography/ Political Science/ Physics/ Maths (iii) For Military Farm : A Degree in dairying or a degree in Agriculture from a recognized university with dairying as one of the subjects or an equivalent foreign qualification in Agriculture
Age Limit :For Engineering Graduates: 20 to 27 yrs, Born between 02 Jul 86 to 01 Jul 93
For AEC: 23 to 27 yrs, Born between 02 Jul 86 to 01 Jul 90
For Military Farms:20 to 27 yrs,Born between 02 Jul 86 to 01 Jul 93
How to Apply:
- Candidates applying Online, after submission of application take two copies of the application printout and the Roll No. generated by the system.
- One copy should be mailed duly signed with a self attested photograph and attested copies of 10th class, 12th class certificates and Degree/ Provisional Degree of BE/ B.Tech or mark sheets of first six semesters of BE/ B.Tech to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-3, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066 and super scribe the envelope with "Online Application TGC-117 and the Roll No............". Candidate should appear for the interview with the second copy of the printout along with original certificates.
- The last date for receipt of such print outs is 31th Dec, 2012. Candidates should submit online application after 31th Dec 2012.
- Candidates applying offline should super scribe the envelope with MILITARY FARMS and "Army educational Core" 117th TGC (Army Educational Corps)and sent to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block-3, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Candidates applying for Military Farms division should sent the application to Integrated Head Quarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), QMG's Branch Directorate of Military Farms (MF-1), West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066 . The last date for receipt of such print outs is 20th Nov, 2012.
Also Check: How to fill CGPA/DGPA
- After applying do save the application form, you can not generate it later.
- TGC candidates are required to apply online only, no other methods will be accepted.
- AEC & Military farm candidates are required to apply through normal application and by post, download the application from Indian Army Official Website.