CDSE aka combined defence service examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year for the recruitment of officers in Indian army, air force and navy. One can apply for CDSE online, also fee payment for CDSE can be done online easily, there is no need of sending any application form additionally. Lets see how to fill CDSE 2013 online application form.
How to apply for CDSE 2013
1. Visit www.upsconline.nic.in . Click on " Part I Registration".
2. Next, you will see a very common form asking for your particulars. Fill the details correctly.
3. In the same form you may find Education Qualification, select as per your qualification. Following are eligible
- Any graduate with Physics and Maths (10+2) [ Passed or Appearing]
- Engineering Graduate [ passed or appearing]
- Any graduate with other subjects (other than mentioned in poin 1) [ Passed or Appearing]
4. Fill other details carefully and click on continue [ Do cross check all details]
5. If you are calming relaxation in age then select yes else no.
6. Select your preferences, you may or may not eligible for all academies, this is due to age eligibility. Select accordingly as shown.
7. After clicking continue, you will see all details at one place, you can edit or continue as per your requirement.
8. Click Update if you want to change any detail or else I Agree to proceed.
9. Now you can see your registration number, save your application part I form or you can take print out as well.
10. Now part-2 registration, enter your registration Id given in part-1 application form. Also enter your DOB and hit Submit.
11. Upload your photograph and signature, make sure your upload a good quality photograph and signature with correct dimensions. You can see some samples of rejected CDSE form due to improper uploads of photo and signature.
12. You can see your photo and signature after uploading them, you can reload them if you find some problem.
14. After confirming the payment you will get the options to select examination center. You will get the admit card of CDSE 2013 directly in your mail box, you can download it from upsc website later.