Eligibility for Military Nursing Service Qualification:
- Qualification: Passed PG/PB B Sc/B Sc Nursing from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council.
- Age: Between 07 Mar 1978 and 31 Dec 1992 (Both days inclusive)
- Marital status: Single/Married/Divorcee/Widow
How to apply for Military Nursing Service:
1. Type the application in A4 size paper as per the format given in this advertisement[ Find it below] with passport size photo attested and duly pasted in the space provided.
- a. Matriculation Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (indicating date of birth)
- b. Nursing registration certificate.
- c. PG/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing certificate & marklists.
- d. NCC Certificate, if any
- e. Character Certificate.
- f. Proof of Indian Nationality (Nationality/Domicile certificate)
- g. No Objection certificate from the present employer, if employed.
- h. Two self addressed envelopes (27cm X 12 cm) with postal stamp of Rs 30/- affixed on each envelope.
4. Send your application with the mentioned docs and demand draft latest by 26 Nov 2012 at the following address- DGMS (Army)/DGMS- 4B, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi- 110001.