Am I Eligible:
- General Candidates. 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1990 and 01 Jan 1995; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders. 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1989 and 01 Jan 1995; both dates inclusive.
Note:- Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
- General Candidates. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 70% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics.
- CPL Holders. A graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The candidate must beholding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Pilot for Men, Observer for Men and Women
How to Apply:
- Go to nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- Fill the online registration form and submit it.
- After submitting the form, an Application Number will be generated. Application number will automatically be available on the print out of the online application form.
- Take two print out of the application form. Forward complete printout of one application duly signed to Post Box No. 02,Sarojini Nagar- 110023.
- Add following documents, Self attested photograph,attested photocopies of 10th and 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and marksheets of all semesters/ years.
- A superscription is to be made on the Envelope: "ONLINE Application NO. ______ APPLICATION FOR SSC Pilot/ Observer-Dec 2013 COURSE" Qualification ______ Percentage ______%. "
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.
- Candidates in final year or waiting for results are not eligible.
- Candidates with less % as mentioned are not eligible.
- Candidates has to follow whole registration procedure, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.