General Ranjit SSB Academy is a premier SSB Coaching Academy and one of the best for SSB Interview Coaching, NDA Coaching, SSB Training, Soldier Recruitment and SSB Guidance. The Academy aims to provide training in a manner which makes an excellent platform for nurturing students for Defence forces (Army, Airforce and Navy). This in turn helps students perform well in SSB Interview.
General Ranjit SSB Coaching Academy provides the best facilities needed in SSB preparation, in turn resulting in an excellent SSB Interview. Guidance on each technique by the experts for NDA, IMA, OTA, ACC, SCO, TA, Coast Guard, PCSL, Indian Airforce, Indian Navy all the entries in defence forces.
NDA/ CDS WRITTEN/ SSB Coaching classes
- Latest Screening Tests
- Extensive Psychology Tests as per SSB
- GTO Tasks Available
- Special Attention to Repeaters
- Mock Interviews and tests.
- Guidance on each technique by the experts for all the entries in defence forces.
- New Batch will start on 1st, 11th and 21st of every month.
- Aims at all round development of personality.
- Special attention on communication skill and general awareness.
- Focus on Guidance and Counselling rather than Tutored Coaching.
- Free to join course any time.
- Personal attention on developing creativity and stress management.
- Exposure in Yoga, Lawn Tennis and Golf.
- Concession to Sainik School, Military School, KVs, APS, ACC ENTRY and wards of Defence Personnel.
- Hostel (Boys and Girls) Facilities Available.
- Major General (Dr) Ranjit Singh, AVSM, VSM (Retd.) Ex Psychologist, Ex Comdt. AEC Trg College and Center Pachmarhi, President NEHA Foundation & Vice Chancellor The Global Open University, Nagaland (Free Consultancy & Guidance Service)
- Bg. RNP Singh, Ex. Psychologist
- Col. GV Gautam, SM, VSM, Ex. Interviewing Officer
- Gp. Capt. DK Tanwar, Ex. Interviewing Officer
- Col. Satbir Kataria, Ex. Psychologist
- Comdt. R. Kataria, Ex. GTO
- Mrs. Kusum Grewal MA (Eng), B. Ed., M. Sc. Counselling (Counsellor)
Achievements of General Ranjit Singh
Major General(Dr) Ranjit singh AVSM,VSM (Retd.) is a meritorious all rounder, has quite a few academic laurels up his sleeve. A post graduate in Geography and an M Ed, he is a Doctorate in Geography and Diploma holder in French. He passed out from IMA in 1978 with Silver Medal for standing first in Order of Merit in Technicals.
He also happens to be the only AEC officer who was decorated concurrently with the Para Medal for being the toughest cadet of 63 Regular & 46 Technicals. He has had instructional appointments at AEC Trg College & Centre, Pachmarhi (MP). NDA Khadakwasla, IMA Dehradun, and short tenures as a Psychologist at SSBs at selection Centres : Bangalore & Allahabad (twice).
For his outstanding contribution in upgradation of IMA Museum, he was awarded the COAS Commendation Card in 1998. He was awarded VCOAS Commendation Card on 15 Jan 2007 for training 90,000 people in yoga including officers, families, Jawans and their children and brought down ‘the stress level’ in an important Corps zone. The General was a key player in compiling the history of a Corps. He was awarded VISHISHT SEVA MEDAL on 26th Jan. 2011 for his outstanding contribution as Inspecting Officer Sainik School Society, Ministry of Defence, where the Officer revamped the entire trg spectrum and institutionalized training and specialized SSB guidance for the young aspiring cadets which resulted in the drastic increase in NDA intake. As the commandant of AEC Training College and Centre, he brought in unprecedented changes in the functioning of the Centre for which he was awarded the ATI VISHISHT SEVA MEDAL, on 26th Jan, 2012 . The officer has compiled “UNIQUE HELPBOOK ON SSB INTERVIEWS & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT” which is already available in the market.
The General (Dr) has a deep passion for sports, yoga and adventure activities. A gold medalist in 1500 mtrs race in Kurukshetra University, he was awarded the coveted Principal’s Gold Medal in Adventure Course at HMI, Darjeeling in 1974. Not only a services Lawn Tennis player, he is also a keen trekker, swimmer, golfer and cross country Blue at IMA. He was the team manager of the Indian Ice Hockey team which went to Japan in July 2002.
He was the Chief Instructor and Principal of Autonomous College at AEC Trg College and Centre. As OSD (Def) in KV Sangathan he brought in phenomenal changes and even introduced adventure activities not only in Defence Sector located KVs but also in all the KVs. He has also been offg Principal & Head-Master of Sainik School, Imphal, Principal of Military School, Dholpur and UP Sainik School, Lucknow, where his goal oriented training of students for SSB produced outstanding results.
For his outstanding contribution in the field of education, the general officer was awarded “RASHTRIYA VIDYA SARASWATI PURASKAR” by the international institute of Education and Management and “JEWEL OF INDIA AWARD” by the Indian Solidarity Counsel on 11 Feb 2008 in New Delhi.
Presently the General is the Vice Chancellor of the Global Open University Nagaland.
Major General (Dr) Ranjit Singh has written a book which is already available in the market.
Address – General Ranjit Academy, Sir Chhotu Ram Bhawan, Jharsa, Sec 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122001
Website – www.generalranjitacademy.com
Email – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 8800980045, 9407290777
Author: Major General(Dr) Ranjit Singh AVSM,VSM (Retd.)
General Ranjit SSB Academy is a premier SSB Coaching Academy and one of the best for SSB Interview Coaching, NDA Coaching, SSB Training, Soldier Recruitment and SSB Guidance.