Indian Coast Guard has published the venue and dates of PSB interview for Assistant Commandant 01/2014 batch. Candidates can find the interview dates and time slot as per their selected PSB venue. There are four different venue for Indian Coast Guard PSB interview viz Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Noida.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination PSB
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park 6th floor shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat Kolkata – 700157
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector -24, Noida, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, UP – 201301
PSB Selection Procedure Indian Coast Guard 01/2014
- Short listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher %are received.
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents:
- One copy of computer generated pre-filled online application.
- Original passing certificate and mark sheet of tenth class for date of birth verification.
- Original mark sheet and certificates of 10+2 examination.
- Original certificate and mark sheets (all semesters and years) of BE/B Tech /Graduation as the case may be.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format.
- Current and Valid Commercial Pilot License (approved by DGCA) in original for Asst Comdt CPL entry only.
- Final Selection. The candidates qualifying above Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Final Selection will consist of Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test).
PSB Interview Tests
- Mental Ability Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test.