Candidates to take a fresh printout of the application form from the link reprint and go through the guidelines of the advertisement before coming to the preliminary selection.
ICG Final Selection Board Interview Dates
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination PSB
Candidates to reach the given venue at least 30 minutes prior to the starting of Exam. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Preliminary Selection will be conducted in Jun 13 at following centers or any other centre promulgated by Coast Guard:-
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30
- Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park 6th floor shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat Kolkata – 700157
- Indian Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector -24, Noida, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, UP - 201301
PSB Selection Procedure Indian Coast Guard 01/2014
- Short listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher %are received.
- Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents:
- One copy of computer generated pre-filled online application.
- Original passing certificate and mark sheet of tenth class for date of birth verification.
- Original mark sheet and certificates of 10+2 examination.
- Original certificate and mark sheets (all semesters and years) of BE/B Tech /Graduation as the case may be.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format.
- Current and Valid Commercial Pilot License (approved by DGCA) in original for Asst Comdt CPL entry only.
- Final Selection. The candidates qualifying above Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Final Selection will consist of Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test).
PSB Interview Tests
- Mental Ability Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test.