Notification of UES University Entry Scheme June 2014 is published by Indian Navy. Unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition can apply for Indian Navy UES entry 2014 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2014.
Indian Navy UES 2014 Eligibility Condition
- Applicant should be studying in the final year (4th year) in a recognized university with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks (till VIth semester)
- Candidates in their last semester (i.e. eighth semester) or who have already completed BE/ B. Tech Degree need not apply.
- Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of BE/B Tech. The candidate opting for Naval Architecture as one of the choice for the UES entry must have 6.75 CGPA overall grade on 10 Point Scale. The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for the Pilot entry.
- Candidates are not eligible for UES entry if they have not studied Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level.
- Technical Branch candidates as mentioned above at Ser. No. (a) & (b) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialisation and will be appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD(Navy).
- 19 to 24 years (i.e. born between 02 Jul 1990 to 01 Jul 1995 both dates inclusive).
How to Apply for Indian Navy UES 2014 Notification
- Candidates have to submit application online only for this entry. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. The candidate applying online (e-application) can do so from 22 Jun 13. The online application registration will close on 27 Jul 13.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following.
- Correct filling up of personal particulars, details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.)
- Fields such as e-mail address, Mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.