Hello Aspirants, in this article you will get to know few important dates and things regarding the upcoming CDS-I Exam of 2014. CDSE stands for Combined Defence Services Examination is the biggest exam for induction of officers into the three forces i.e. Army, Navy and Airforce. While the female candidates can apply for only SSC Non Tech in Army, male candidates can apply for Army, Airforce (Flying) and Navy.
Apply Now: CDS 1 2014 Notification by UPSC
CDS 1 2014 Important Dates
- Date of notification: The notification for CDS-I 2014 will be released on 2nd November 2013. The candidates can read the details of eligibility and age criteria, details about the exam, and other things in the advertisement. They can start filling up the forms then only. The advertisement will be released in the major newspapers (Employment News) and website of UPSC. Candidates can fill up the forms online on the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: Candidates have to apply before 2nd December 2013.
- Date of Exam: The exam of CDSE-I 2014 will be conducted on 9th February 2013, in a single day.
- Exam Pattern: As earlier the upcoming CDSE will also consist of three papers, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics. Candidates applying for OTA (Army SSC) have to appear in only English and GK and those applying for Army (IMA), Navy and Airforce have to appear in all the three papers.
- TGC-119 Coming Soon
- CDSE and NDA Previous Question Papers 2012
- CDSE Pathfinder Best Book For CDSE Preparation by Arihant-Review
How to Apply for CDS 1 2014
- Aspirants can apply for CDS 1 2014 from 2nd Nov 2013 onward.
- You can log on to the official website of UPSC ie UPSCOnline.
- Select “CDS Application Form 2014”.
- Enter all the mandatory details and upload the passport size photograph and signature in CDS application form.
- You can pay the fee through debit, credit card or using cash deposit form.
- Save and take print out of your application form
- CDS 2 2013 Written Test Result by UPSC
- CDSE Cut Off Marks Declared Officially
- CDS Exam 2013 Sectional Cut Off Marks
- Difference Between AFCAT and CDSE
- CDSE 2013 Syllabus