List of Eligible Branch in TGC 119
- Electrical/Electrical and Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Computer Sc and Engineering/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc
- Electronics and Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics and Communication /Satellite Communication
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fiber Optics/Micro Electronics and Microwave
- Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgy and Explosives/Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering/Industrial Engineering and Management/Production
More Upcoming Entries
Eligibility Criteria TGC 119
- Engineering Student with above mentioned stream
- Final year or Passed out candidates
- Age between 20 -27 Years
Expected Cut off Marks for TGC 119Cut off marks for TGC 119 could remain between 65-70%. The aggregate percentage up to 6th semester would be counted while shortlisting candidates for TGC 119.
TGC 119 Selection Procedure
- All eligible candidates can apply online through joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates will get shortlisted based on their percentage in Engineering up to 6th semester.
- Shortlisted candidates have to face SSB Interview at one of the selection centres.
- Recommended candidates would be facing medical examination of 1-2 weeks.
- Successful candidates will be getting joining instruction for IMA as per their order of merit.