Indian Army has published the notification of SSC 43rd and SSCW 14th. SSC 43 and SSCW 14 is a technical entry for engineering male and female graduates, respectively. All candidates who are eligible for SSC-43rd Tech men and SSC-14th Tech women entry, can apply for it through joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Stream wise Vacancies
Age Limit for SSC Tech 43rd and 14th
- For SSC (Tech)-43 Men – 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- SSC (Tech)-14 Women – 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation.
- For SSCW (Non-Tech) – 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 85 and not latter than 01 Jul 95.
- For SSCW (Tech) – 20 to 31 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 83 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
Method of Selection for SSC-tech
- Shortlisitng of application based on cut off marks
- SSB Interview
- Stage I ( Screening)
- Stage 2 ( Psychology, GTO and Personal Interview)
Important Dates for SSC 43rd and SSCW 14th
- Registration Open on 3 Feb 2014
- Registration Close on 03 Mar 2014
- SSB Interview Starts on Jun-Jule 2014
How to Apply for SSC 43rd and SSCW 14th Notification
- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The online form is self explanatory please follow the instruction terms and conditions given on the form.
- Filling up of online application : Visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click apply online for the particular entry on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.
- While filling online application it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear. It is advisable to first save the online application and then take a print out.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate,12th Class certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and mark sheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original along with two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Original will be returned after verification by the Selection Centre. The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No., Name and course opted for.
- Original Certificate should not be attached with the application form. Directorate General of Recruiting , Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled . Attestation made on the back side of the photo will not be entertained.