Minimum Educational Qualification and Stream wise Vacancies
(i) For 43rd SSC(T) Men Vacancies - 100 and for 14th SSCW(T) Women Vacancies-19
(ii) For Widows of Defence Personnel - Vacancies - 02
For Engineers (Men and Women). Candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering will be eligible to apply. The qualified graduates of the Degree Course must possess Engineering Degree at the time of joining training. The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course, if not already in possession of the Degree Certificate should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Important Note :- Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(Tech)-43course and SSCW (Tech)- 14 course is BE/B.Tech degree in the engineering stream notified in Para (1)(a) above. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(Tech)-43Men course and SSCW (Tech)- 14 Women course, candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities
including viva voce etc for award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before commencement of course, failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Age Limit for SSC Tech 43rd and 14th
- For SSC (Tech)-43 Men - 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- SSC (Tech)-14 Women - 20 to 27 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 87 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation.
- For SSCW (Non-Tech) - 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 85 and not latter than 01 Jul 95.
- For SSCW (Tech) - 20 to 31 years. Born not earlier than 02 Oct 83 and not latter than 01 Oct 94.
Method of Selection for SSC-tech
- Shortlisitng of application based on cut off marks
- SSB Interview
- Stage I ( Screening)
- Stage 2 ( Psychology, GTO and Personal Interview)
Important Dates for SSC 43rd and SSCW 14th
- Registration Open on 3 Feb 2014
- Registration Close on 03 Mar 2014
- SSB Interview Starts on Jun-Jule 2014
How to Apply for SSC 43rd and SSCW 14th Notification
- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The online form is self explanatory please follow the instruction terms and conditions given on the form.
- Filling up of online application : Visit website joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
- Click on Officers Menu button. Go to How to apply button and then click apply online for the particular entry on the home page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on each field.
- While filling online application it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates.
- Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After submitting the form and acknowledgement of successful submission generated roll number the buttons of print and save the application will appear. It is advisable to first save the online application and then take a print out.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and 10th Class certificate,12th Class certificate, Degree/Provisional Degree and mark sheets of eight semesters of B.E/B.Tech, all in original along with two attested photocopies of all the above certificates are to be carried out to the Selection Centre by the candidate. Original will be returned after verification by the Selection Centre. The second copy of the print out of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No., Name and course opted for.
- Original Certificate should not be attached with the application form. Directorate General of Recruiting , Adjutant General’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled . Attestation made on the back side of the photo will not be entertained.