CDS 2 2016 exam results have been announced and the candidates who have cleared the examination have started preparing for the SSB. The candidates can download the CDSE result here CDSE 2 2016 Result. The CDSE exam has been conducted to recruit officers in the Indian Army, Navy and Air force. The India Air force and Navy provide permanent commission from this entry, while Army provides both permanent and short service commission through this entry. Those who have opted IMA, will get Permanent Commission and those who have opted OTA, will be given Short Services Commission, which is further extendable depending of the performance and will of the individual. The details related to the dates and center allotment of the SSB are mentioned below.
Air Force– The dates of the SSB for those who have cleared the CDS for AFA, have been released and the center (Dehradun, Varanasi, Mysore) and date of reporting for all those candidates have been scheduled on 20feb, 2017. Candidates can get the list by clicking on the link AFA centers and Dates List.
Army – CDS exam provides 2 types of opportunities to the candidates to join the Indian Army. These are IMA and OTA.
- IMA – The SSB for IMA have will be scheduled in March. The SSB dates allotment list will be shortly released on joinindianarmy.nic.in followed by the SSB center allotment. IMA cadets are provided Permanent Commission.
- OTA – The SSB for OTA will be scheduled in June/July and the date and center allotment list will be released in April/ May 2017. The candidates commissioned through this entry will get a Short Service Commission, which is further extendable.
Navy – CDSE give the aspirant to join Indian Navy also. The candidates can get their call letters form nausena-bharti.nic.in after one month of the declaration of the exam results. The recommended candidates will be provided Permanent Commission from this entry.
Note– The result released on upsc.gov.in has mentioned that it is compulsory for all successful candidates to sign up on joinindianarmy.nic.in. But later the website has released the headline scratching the step and mentioned that the registration on joinindiainarmy.nic.in is not required. The candidates will get their call-up letter through e-mail.
Documents to be produced during SSB
- Original photo ID
- Matric/ Higher Secondary School Certificate for declaration of date of birth. No other document will be considered for it.
- 10+2 mark Sheet and Certificate
- Original degree or Provisional Certificate of graduation issued by the university
- Final year student have to produce all the mark sheets of previous semesters along with a bonfide from the principal of the college.
Conclusion – The candidates will firstly get the list having their center allotment and then the dates of their reporting. These lists will be released on the respective websites of the services i.e. Indian Army Navy and Air Force. The candidates have to stay ready for their SSB and are advised to keep their document and other required material ready. The list of documents will be mentioned in the center allotment list along with other basic instructions. For further information regarding the allotment of the centers, stay in touch with SSBcrack.com