THE INDIAN NAVY INVITES UNMARRIED MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICERS IN NAVAL ARMAMENT INSPECTION CADRE FOR COURSE COMMENCING JAN 2018.
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Who can apply: Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics & Maths in 12th Standard) from a recognised university / educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively.
- Call up for SSB: Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA: The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/ B Tech) with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Note: - No equivalent stream of BE/B Tech as mentioned in Para 2(c) above will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages- Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained to a candidate during SSB tests.
- Return First Class (AC 3 tier/AC Chair Car), rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission on production of railway tickets. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The candidates are to apply online from 08 Apr 17 to 27 Apr 17.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Amazon. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: