INVITES ENTERPRISING & ADVENTUROUS INDIAN CITIZENS (MEN &WOMEN) TO JOIN THE INDIAN AIR FORCE AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING BRANCH. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN ON 20 MAY 2017 AND CLOSE ON 15 JUN 2017.
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) for Men and Short Service Commission (SSC) for Men & Women in Flying Branch.
Eligibility criteria is as given in the table
Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may apply for course commencing in January 2018 provided they fulfil the following conditions:-
- Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared at the time of online submission and at the time of AFSB.
- Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original degree certificate issued by University latest by 15 November 2017.
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, and Varanasi. The testing would consist of three stages as given below:-
- Stage-I. Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion Test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for NCC Special Entry Scheme applied for. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage-II. Testing consisting of Psychological, Group Tests and Interview will commence after document check for the next five days. (c) Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply.
How to Apply: If you meet the eligibility criteria, please click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN” in the career website of IAF www.careerairforce.nic.in and follow the instructions. You are advised to note down Registration number for future correspondence. Candidates are advised to read the notification and the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website prior to the commencement of filling up online applications. While filling online application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available, as details are to be filled as per matriculation and other educational certificates. Please save your recent colour passport size photograph (size 10 to 50 KB) for uploading it with your online application form. Also save your NCC ‘C’ Certificate, for uploading (size 1 MB). Please note that utmost care needs to be taken while filling up the online application. In case any information is found to be incorrect, the candidature is likely to be canceled at any stage of the selection process. Submission of more than one application will result in cancellation of candidature.
Serving Airmen: Serving Airmen are required to apply online at par with other candidates. In addition, Airmen candidates would be required to apply as per the service format as given in AFO 11/ 2015 through service channel. Other government employees also need to apply online after obtaining necessary permission from their concerned departments and they are to produce NOC at the time of AFSB testing.
Candidates may contact on Toll free number 1800-11-2448 or Phone No 011- 23010231 Extn 7610/ 7973/ 7350 to resolve any query regarding registration and submission of online application procedure. Query timings are 0930 to 1700 on all working days. E-Mail queries may be addressed to email@example.com.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: