Indian Army JCOs/OR Rally Bharti July- Aug – Oct 2017. Indian Army Recruitment Rallies are conducted all over the year in different cities of different states. These Recruitment Rallies are the main source of filling the vacant posts of JCOs/OR. Sports person and Musicians are also recruited through such rallies. Recently Indian Army has released programme to conduct Open Rally Bharti for Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat,Himachall Pradesh, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Punducherry and J&K states during the month of August – Oct 2017 Eligible candidates can directly appear in the Indian Army Recruitment Rally.
Through this post, aspirants can get the Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally Bharti Aug 2017 for Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh and J&K states. Defence Job seekers can attend the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2017-18 as per their convenience. Here is the Indian Army JCOs/OR Rally Bharti Programme Jul and August 2017.
Different Recruitment Category For Indian Army JCO
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms): Religious Teachers JCOs: Religion is a very important part of every Indian. Religion provides great strength to soldiers in difficult times. Each unit has its Mandir/Masjid/Church. There is a requirement of candidates who are conversant with the scriptures and who can carryout the ceremonies in the religious places. We require Pandits/Maulvis/Padris to firstly run our religious places and also serve as Psychological Counselors for the troops.
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps): Catering JCO: The Army runs certain large training Institutes and Messes which require to feed large strength of personnel. Also there is a requirement that the food provided is wholesome with the correct nutritional intake. There is thus a requirement of candidates who are qualified/trained in catering services and who will be able to run our Messes.
Different Recruitment Category For Indian Army OR -Other Ranks
- Soldier (General Duty): Soldier (General Duty) are the backbone of the army and consist mainly of fighting troops apart from other trades. You could be enrolled into Arms or Services. The duties will be as under:- Arms. In Arms you could join the Infantry, Artillery, Armoured Corps, Engineers or Army Air Defence (AAD) as fighting troops, drivers, operators, gunners etc and many other General Duties. Services. In Services you could be enrolled into Army Service Corps (ASC), Ordnance, Army Medical Corps (AMC) on General Duties, operators, drivers etc.
- Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence): Soldier Technical: The army has weapons, vehicles, equipment which are required to be operated and maintained. We require candidates with a science background and aptitude for electrical, mechanical and other technical fields.
- Soldier (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms): Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management: The army is a large organisation with each unit consisting of 600-1000 personnel and holding a large inventory of stores and equipment. There is a requirement of clerical staff to maintain the inventory , carryout documentation of personnel, book keeping and other routine correspondence. Thus there is requirement of candidates conversant in English and Maths/Book Keeping.
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps): Soldier Nursing Assistant: The Army has its own hospitals and polyclinics. All kinds of specialists are present in Army Hospitals. Each hospital and polyclinic requires Nursing Assistants to assist the doctors, look after the patients, work in the Operation Theaters, account for medicines in the medical stores and administer first aid. We thus require dedicated candidates with a science background with Biology to be enrolled as Soldier Nursing Assistant.
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms). Soldier Tradesman: Each unit and Headquarters (HQ) of the Army is self contained in maintaining itself in all respects. It is like a society which is fully self sustaining and not dependent on outside help. Each unit has a strength of 600-1000 personnel who live within a compound and get all support from within that compound/society. Thus each unit has its own langers, stores, living quarters and lines, offices, gardens, vehicles and equipment. There is thus a requirement of a lot of support staff to run various institutes and to maintain the unit area.
- Chef. The troops have to be fed. Each unit has its own cook houses. Food has to be provided to troops three times a day apart form other requirements. We thus require qualified, dedicated cooks who have an aptitude for cookery.
- Hair Dresser. Being a self sustained society each unit has its own barber shops and barbers who maintain the upkeep of the troops.
- Store Hand. Each unit holds lot of stores like rations, clothing, equipment, oils and lubricants etc. These stores have to be maintained in a good condition so that they can be used by troops. We require store handlers who will be able to maintain these stores, account for them and assist in maintaining their service.
- Animal Store Holders. Units with mules and dogs have equipment and rations as per their specific requirements. There are harnesses and clothing for the animals, medicines, rations(hay), etc. These are stored till they are required to be used. The stores are required to be maintained in a serviceable condition. We thus require candidates who will be Store Holders and will assist in maintaining all this equipment and stores for animals in a serviceable condition.
- Ferrier. The mules require special care. They have to have their hoofs maintained. Shoes have to be put and maintained. We require candidates who are conversant with this work.
- Pioneers. Many a time labour is required to work on certain sites, lift loads, work on certain construction sites etc. The Army cannot hire casual labour for certain sensitive tasks. We thus require labour to do the tasks of handling stores and working on construction sites.
- Postal. The Army has its own Post Offices and service to cater for all official correspondence. These Post offices are manned by army personnel. We require candidates to run these Post Offices and receive and despatch ‘dak’.
- Steward. Each unit has its own Officers Mess which caters for the food requirements of the officers especially in field areas. We require dedicated staff who can assist in the Mess and serve food to the officers in a hygienic and pleasant manner.
- Artisan (wood). The Army needs candidates who have the knowledge and expertise to work as carpenters. Candidates with ITI qualification or traditional knowledge are preferred.
- Artisan (Painter). A lot of equipment has to maintained and marked / numbered as per specifications. Candidates with painting skills and expertise are required for the job.
- Artisan (Tailor). Each unit has 600-1000 troops. Their uniforms are required to be maintained to high standards. Normal wear and tear has to be repaired. Candidates with traditional skills or ITI training are required for the job.
- Artisan (Metallurgy). Candidates with traditional skills or with qualification from ITI are required to work as blacksmiths.
- Artisan (Musician). The army units have their Military Bands consisting mainly of Drums, Trumpets and Pipes. Candidates with knowledge of reading music, traditional knowledge or liking for music and /or training in music may apply for the same.
- Equipment Repairer. The shoes and equipment of troops have to be maintained in serviceable condition especially in field areas where there is no outside support. Cobblers are required to repair shoes and other canvas/leather equipment. Candidates with traditional skills or training are required for the job.
- Kennel Man. The army has its own specialist dogs for guard duties/sniffers and trackers. We require dedicated candidates who love dogs to work as their handlers and look after them.
- Washer Man. The uniforms of troops and officers have to be maintained to a high standard. We require candidates with traditional skills and / or training/experience to serve as washermans.
- Mess Keeper. Each unit has an Officers Mess. Personnel are required to assist the cook in his daily tasks and to clean the utensils and kitchen everyday. Candidates keen on a ‘Masalchis’ job can apply.
- House Keeper. The unit area, lines, toilets, offices, gardens, roads have to be cleaned and maintained everyday. We require dedicated candidates with knowledge and skills for the job.
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps): Soldier Nursing Assistant (Veterinary): The Army has certain units which have horses, mules and dogs. The mules are used in difficult terrain to maintain the troops in far flung areas. These mules become the lifeline of the troops and hence the mules have to kept healthy and fit. Dogs are used for specialist tasks like sniffer dogs, bomb disposal, tracking etc. They too require handling, training and to be kept fit. We thus have our own hospitals and doctors who treat the animals and keep them fit. We thus require candidates with Science background who will work in Veterinary Hospitals, look after the animals, work in the Operation Theaters, account for medicines in the medical stores and administer first aid when required.
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers).
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps): Education Havildar: The Army has soldiers who come from Class VIII/X backgrounds. There is a requirement to further enhance the education standards of these soldiers. Also certain specialist education / military training is imparted to the soldiers during their service for which we require MA/MSc/ B.Ed students who are well educated and have teaching abilities.
NAME OF THE POSTS:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier GD: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations with a minimum of 45 per cent marks with a minimum of 33 per cent in each subject.
- Soldier Tech: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 45 per cent marks.
- Soldier Tech (Amn/Avn): The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT: The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tdn (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper): The candidate must have at least passed Class 10.
- Soldier Tdn (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only): The candidate must have at least passed Class 8.
Salary Details: Aspirants, who are selecting for soldiers positions, will attain handsome salary packages by organization.
Selection Process: the Selection process of applying candidates will be based on entrance exam and physical test.
Disclaimer: Candidates are strongly advised to read official Notification of Indian Army Recruitment as well as in the local newspapers and also confirm from the concerned Regional Recruitment Office (ARO) before reporting for Recruitment Rally Bharti.