The Territorial Army exam is scheduled on 30th July and has reached closer. Aspirants of various ages are going to attend the exam. The last minute preparations are always necessary for performing well in the exam. But the sources to prepare for the exam in short span of time are limited, which should be precise and must cover maximum material in minimum time. The exam consists of 4 sections embedded in 2 papers.
The exams cover English, G.K., Mathematics and Reasoning parts with a difficulty level equivalent to the AFCAT exam. The last minute preparation can be done using the following sources to ease your preparation.
Territorial Army Exam Preparation
- Newspaper – Newspaper is a multipurpose material for the aspirants for any exam. Start reading the newspaper for the days left for the exam. The newspaper gives the idea of the English language for the exam as well as will help you in getting the estimate of English that you are going to face in the exam.
- One liner – One liner of history, geography, economics, science etc. will help you in getting the knowledge of the basics of the subjects. Either follow notes or go through the summary of these sections to improve the General ability performance. Opt the book which suits you as per you lingual comfort and knowledge requirement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms – Antonyms and Synonyms are the scoring part of English. It is not possible to cover most of the antonyms and synonyms in this short span. But try as much as you can.
- Formulas and Tricks – For excelling in mathematics, going through the formulas of basics mathematics will help in scoring well in mathematics. The tricks, shortcuts and fast calculations will help the aspirants in performing well in mathematics. Formulas and short tricks help in scoring more in less time.
- Magazines – The current affairs play significant role in the exam. So the candidates must go through the current affairs magazines of last 4-5 months. The magazines will raise the current affairs as well as the sample papers, and exam papers in the monthly current affairs will help you in practicing for the exam.
- Sample Papers and Practice Papers – The sample papers and previous year papers are the final sources to check your performance. Practice from them, get the time management and make your strategy for the exam. The most important thing to do here is to check the type of questions you would face in the exam and the way you should handle them.
Current Affairs questions will be from last 5-7 months (for AFCAT, NDA, CDS, TA)
- Current Affairs March 2017 eBook [800+ Questions Included]
- Current Affairs Feb 2017 eBook [600+ Questions Included]
- Current Affairs Jan 2017 eBook [300+ Questions Included]
- Current Affairs April 2017 eBook
- Current Affairs May 2017 eBook
Conclusion – Like all other exams, the strategy for the exam matters to score in the exam. The preparation at the final moment has to be revised in order to put the strong impact of your preparation. But the above sources will help you in making the preparation more effective and perform well in the exam. Following the sectional and the overall cut-off of the exam, the aspirants need to prepare more and opt the scoring section from all 4 sections and work hard to get over the sectional cut-off of all.
Read More –