Indian army is going to conduct the open rally bharti recruitment for various soldier trades in Assam starting from 24 Oct 2017. Interested candidates can register themselves online from 25 Aug 2017. Candidates who are interested in Indian army rally recruitment in Assam can read more details below.
Notification: ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN FROM 25 AUG 17 TO 08 OCT 17 ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY : 24 OCT 2017 TO 31 OCT 2017 AT 8 ASSAM POLICE GROUND ABHAYPURI, DISTRICT BONGAIGAON (ASSAM)
- Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen, Indian Gorkha and son of Serving//Exserviceman/War Widow/Widow (serving/ex –servicemen of respective District
- Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management ,Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen and Indian Gorkha) and son of Serving/Exserviceman/War Widow/Widow (serving/ex –servicemen) of 07 District of lower Assam and son/brother of serviceman with outsider sanction.
DOUCMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT RALLY SITE
1. Photographs. 16 (Sixteen) Copies of latest Passport size colored photographs of candidate in light blue or white background
only. Photographs should not be attested.
2. Original and two photocopies of the following documents:-
(a) Education Certificates
(i) Matriculate and above Candidates. Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Board Certificate of 10th and 12th
(ii) For 8th and 9th Class Pass Candidates. Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th countersigned by
Inspector of Schools and District Education Officer with rubber stamp, round stamp and mobile No of signing
officer. Birth certificate signed by Registrar, births and death with round stamp and name of signatory.
3. Permanent Residence Certificate. Permanent residence certificate with color photo of candidate issued by DC/ADC with
rubber stamp and official seal.
4. Caste/Tribe Certificate with photo of candidate signed by DC/ADC affixed with rubber stamp and official seal.
5. Character Certificate. Character certificate not older than six months from Headmaster/Village Headman/Police Station duly
signed, affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
6. Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years must bring unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Burah/Head of Village
with official stamp and signature stating that candidate is unmarried. The certificate should not be more than six months old.
7. Documents for Gorkha Candidates. Candidate will include their caste/sub caste in affidavit which is to be
attested/countersigned by the Notary, caste certificate will be obtained by candidate from the village sarpanch.
8. Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW. Relationship certificate issued by Record Office.
9. NCC A/B/C Certificate for NCC Cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority and affixed with rubber stamp and
10. Candidates should bring their AADHAR Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card.
Note- All documents will be verified. Candidates with fake certificates/documents will be disqualified and handed over to the police.
Any tampering (Overwriting/erasing/unattested corrections) will render the certificates/documents invalid.