INVITES UNMARRIED MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN THE INDIAN NAVY AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICER AS PILOT/OBSERVER/ AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER FOR THE COURSE COMMENCING JUL 2018. Indian navy is calling all interested male and female to join the Indian Navy as a pilot, observer or an air traffic controller. This course is going to commence in July 2018 at Indian naval academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates who are interested to join the Indian navy can read more details about this recruitment process. Both male and female candidates are eligible for pilot, observer, and ATC.
Notification: Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/Observer/ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jul 2018 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
- Age & Educational Qualifications
- Who can Apply. Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
|Entry name||Type of Commission||Branch / Cadre||Gender||Age Limitation||Qualification / Stream / Marks|
|SSC [SSC(PILOT)(OTHER THAN MR)] 07/2018||Short Service Commission||Executive||Male||
||B.Tech/B.E Min 60 Marks
|SSC [SSC(ATC)] 07/2018||Short Service Commission||Executive||Any||Male
B.Tech /B.E Min 60 Marks
|SSC [SSC(OBS)] 07/2018||Short Service Commission||Executive||Any||Male
B.Tech /B.E / Min 60 Marks
|SSC [SSC(PILOT)(MR)] 07/2018||Short Service Commission||Executive||Any||Male
B.Tech /B.E / Min 60 Marks
Medical Standards Indian Navy
|S.No||Branch/ Cadre||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|1||Pilot / Observer||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|2||ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Training
- Pilot Entry. Pilot candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force/Naval Establishment. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be awarded wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- Observer Entry. Observer candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval orientation course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala. On completion of NOC the candidates will undergo SLT(X) Tech course followed by ab-initio training at Observer School. On successful completion of training at Observer School, the candidates will be awarded Observer wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
- ATC Entry Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at Air Force Academy and at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
How to Apply: Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 26 Aug 17 to 16 Sep 17.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best NDA Book -> Let’s Crack NDA
All Current Affairs eBook -> GK/CA eBook 2017
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Als, Download Helpful eBooks: