NDA 2 2017 written exam will be conducted by UPSC at different centers across the country on 11th Sep 2017. Candidates who have applied successfully for NDA 2 2017 are required to download the admit card/ hall ticket from the UPSC website, NDA 2 2017 admit card is must if you are attending this exam at the respective centre. All the details like your name, roll number, exam centre, exam date and time will be mentioned on this admit card. Also, do read the instructions given on the portal and on NDA 2 2017 admit card to avoid any errors during your written exam.
How to download NDA 2 2017 admit card?
- Vist UPSC website.
- Click on NDA admit card on “what’s new” section.
- click on the download link.
- Agree to terms and instructions.
- Enter your registration ID/ roll number to download the NDA 2 2017 admit card.
NDA 2 2017 Exam Important Dates
Below we have mentioned the important dates related to NDA 2 2017 exams, candidates must check these date and prepare for NDA SSB interview accordingly. SSBCrack wishes all the NDA aspirants a success exam ahead.
|Dates (NDA I)||Dates (NDA II)|
|Notification release||18th January, 2017||7th June 2017|
|Application form release||18th January, 2017||7th June 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th February, 2017||30th June 2017 (6:00 PM)
|Admit card release||29th March 2017||one or two weeks before exam|
|Exam date||23rd April, 2017||10th September 2017|
|Result declaration||18th July 2017||October, 2017|
NDA 2 2017 Admit Card Important Instructions by UPSC:
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
8. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.