Many candidates have emailed us and also asked us on social media regarding the AFCAT 2 2017 exam scheduled on 27 Aug 2017 Sunday across the country. Especially for the candidates who have applied for the AFCAT centre near Delhi, Haryana and riot affected areas. Will there be any change that AFCAT 2 2017 will be rescheduled or postponed? Well, there is no official confirmation on the same from Indian air force, also the situation of riot affected areas are also not so clear. There could be following possibilities.
- AFCAT is conducted across the country and it takes too much time and money to conduct an exam like AFCAT which is conducted by Indian Air force.
- There is a high possibility that the exam will not be postponed completely but it may get postponed in the riot affected areas, but again that depends on the condition of these areas on exam day.
- There is no official confirmation that the exam will be postponed, so aspirants must prepare for the AFCAT 2 2017 accordingly and write the exam.
Candidates who have their exams in the riot affected areas must contact numbers given below to ask any questions they have:
- Director of Education, West Block – VI, Air HQs(RKP), RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
- Tele: 011 – 26160458, 26160459
- E – Mail: email@example.com
- Tele Timings – Monday to Friday . 9 am – 1 pm & 2 pm – 5.00 pm
Everyone must try to contact AFCAT cell for the confirmation, we will update this post as and when we have an official statement (if any).