Indian Army Recruitment BIHAR & JHARKHAND 2017 – Apply Online for Solider Posts: Indian army is going to conduct the open bharti recruitment rally for soldiers in Bihar and Jharkhand zone in Nov 2017. Candidates who are eligible and want to take part in Indian army bharti rally must apply for the soldier entry online as mentioned below. The detailed rally programme (Day Wise) will be published separately later in Newspaper between 22 Oct 2017 to 05 Nov 2017 and the date of rally will also be reflected on the Admit Cards.
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 07 Sep 2017 to 21 Oct 2017 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Only those candidates having valid Admit Cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 22 Oct 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit card from Black & White laser Printer only.
- Correct Set Number is marked by candidate on OMR Sheet as per QP Set given to candidate i.e Set A, Set B & Set C Candidates will be explained how to fill in circle box to shade the set received as and done for answer option while attempting question. The marking will be as under:-
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- Soldier Tradesmen
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT:
Venue: NEW CONSTRUCTED COMPLEX OF HEADQUARTERS RECRUITING ZONE (BIHAR & JHARKHAND), NEAR CHANDMARI, DEFENCE COLONY, DANAPUR CANTT
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 17 years and 06 months to 21 years for post-1, 17 years and 06 months to 23 years for post-2 to 6 as on 01-10-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation pass with minimum 33% or D grade (33-40) in each subject & minimum 45% or C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate or 10+2 simple pass for post-1, 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject for post-2, 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from AICTE recognized Polytechnic Institute for post-3, 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass for post-4, Secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII and studied English and Math/ Acct/ Book keeping in class XII or X and should have secured minimum 50% Marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X Simple for post-5, Matriculation pass for post-6.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 07-09-2017 to 21-10-2017 & attend army recruitment rally at New Constructed Complex of Headquarters Recruiting Zone (Bihar & Jharkhand), Near Chandmari, Defence Colony, Danapur Cantt from 06 to 18-11-2017.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 07-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2017.
Date of Recruitment Rally: 06 to 18-11-2017