Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Kerala 2017: Indian army is going to conduct the open bharti rally in seven districts of Kerala in Nov 2017. Interested candidates can read the Indian army rally notification and eligiblity criteria for the same. An Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore by Army Recruiting Office, Calicut at Govt College Of Physical Education, East Hill, Calicut (Kerala) from 23 October 2017 to 04 November 2017 to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from seven districts of Kerala (Kozhikode,Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe) in the categories of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesmen. Candidates will have to apply online only on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05 September to 07 October 2017. It is essential to mention Aadhar Card details in online application.
Candidates who apply online for the Rally successfully will be able to Download Their Admit Card after 14 October 2017 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are requested to print their admit card neatly and bring it to the rally site. The admit card should be handled with care and neither folded nor crumpled. Candidates are allowed to apply for only one trade.
Recruitment Programme Date and time of appearing for the Rally will be intimated
Date and time of appearing for the Rally will be intimated to the candidates on their registered e-mail ID and will also be mentioned on the Admit Card. Candidates are advised to come fully prepared to the Rally for appearing in running test, physical fitness tests and physical measurement tests.
Medical Exam of Candidates. Primary medical examination will be carried out at Rally site with effect from 24 October 2017.
- Candidates who are below 18 years of age will have to bring their parents consent certificate.
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level or State at National level and even if they have not obtained 1st/2nd position are eligible for relaxation in physical standards and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination as per laid down policies on the subject. The validity period of sports certificate produced by the candidate will be two years on the date of screening.
- Sportsmen who have represented district at state level and university team or regional team at district level and have earned 1st/2nd position will be eligible for physical relaxation and bonus marks in Common Entrance Examination as per laid down policies on the subject. The validity period of sports certificate produced by the candidate will be two years on the date of screening.
CANDIDATES WILL REPORT TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION, EAST HILL, CALICUT(KERALA AT 0400 HRS ON THE SCHEDULED DATE AS PER THE PROGRAMME GIVEN IN THEIR ADMIT CARD.
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant
3. Soldier General Duty
4. Soldier Tradesman
5. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 17 years 06 months to 23 years for Post 01, 02, 04, 05, 17 years 06 months to 21 years for Post 03 as on 01-10-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject or 10th class pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute for Post 01, 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 40% marks in compulsory subjects and minimum 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass) for Post 02, 10th pass for Post 03, 8th/ 10th Class Pass for Post 04, XII Class with minimum 50% marks in each subject and minimum 60% marks, English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects for Post 05.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on physical and Medical tests, Common Entrance Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 05-09-2017 to 07-10-2017 & attend army recruitment rally along with original certificates of 8th/ SSLC/ 10th, 12th/ PUC, ITI and Higher Education Certificate, 3 years diploma in Engg, one set of photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, Twelve copies of latest passport size color photographs, Two Xerox copies of Nativity/ Permanent Residence certificate and Caste Certificate from Tehsildar/ Deputy Commissioner in original in English, Character certificate, Police verification certificate, PAN Card, ADHAAR CARD & saving Bank Account No of self from Nationalised Bank, NCC certificate etc., from 23-10-2017 to 04-11-2017. Venue details are mentioned below.
Pay and Allowances and other Facilities: .After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get basic pay approx Rs 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,00,000/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Go to JCO/ OR Enrolment & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Instructions carefully.
4. Click on Registration if he/ she would be new user.
5. Click on apply Online if candidate already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-09-2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07-10-2017|
|Recruitment Rally Dates||23-10-2017 to 04-11-2017|
|Date for Downloading Admit Cards||14-10-2017|
|Date for Medical Exam||24-10-2017|
|Venue for Recruitment Rally||Govt College Of Physical Education, East Hill, Calicut (Kerala).|