Indian army has published the JAG 20 SSB interview date and JAG 20 centre allotment list for both men and women course going to commence in April 2018 at OTA, Chennai. Candidate can find the update related to JAG 20 ssb interview schedule below.
Candidates shortlisted for SSC JAG 20 may select their SSB dates latest by 27 Sep 2017, after which the dates will be allotted by concerned Selection Centre.
AG 20 Eligibility
- Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit – The candidate must be of the age between 21-27 years. The date mentioned in matriculation certificate will be considered as final. No other document will be accepted for age declaration and no further change request will be entertained.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have scored 55% marks in LLB graduation degree (3 years professional after graduation or 5 years after 10+2) and the candidate must be eligible for registration with Bar council of India/ State. Candidates having studied in the college/ university which are not recognized by the Bar council of India will not be accepted.
JAG 20 Medical Standards
- The candidate must be fit as per the physical standards mentioned in the guidelines available at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The candidates, who will be recommended by the SSB, will be further sent for medical examination. Those who pass the exam will be accepted.
JAG 20 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the JAG entry is as follows-
- The shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the academic performance will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army). The list of shortlisted candidates will be put on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be allotted SSB centers and date of reporting will be sent to them by e-mail or SMS.
- The candidates, who will report at the mentioned SSB center on mentioned date, will face stage 1 (Screening) and Stage 2 (psychology, GTO and personal interview).
- Those who pass the sage 1 will stay for stage 2 and those who fail in stage one will be set free on the same day.
- Candidates who will get recommendation after stage 2 will undergo documentation and will be sent for medical examination.
JAG 20 SSB Interview Date Men
JAG 20 SSB Interview Date Women
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best NDA Book -> Let’s Crack NDA
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: