NDA 2 2017 exam was successfully conducted by UPSC across the country in which lakhs of candidate took part to join the prestigious national defence academy and the Indian naval academy to become officers in Indian army, navy and air force. Union Public Service Commission successfully conducted the NDA 2 examination on Sep 10th, 2017 in which large numbers of candidates have appeared in the examination. Candidates are preparing to face the exam and trying their best to qualify the examination. After the completion of the exam, candidates are too much curious about to know the Cut Off list so that they can able to know either they are qualified or not. So here we inform you that NDA II 2017 Cut Off list will be uploading on the official website after the results.
About NDA 2 2017 Exam:
• The exam for NDA is among the toughest examinations in the country which is organized by the UPSC for the aspiring candidates.
• Owing to its high – level, this exam needs the dynamic preparation.
• This exam aims at selecting the most appropriate candidates for the National Defence academy.
About NDA 2 2017 Cutoff:
• First of all, the candidates need to know the exact definition of the cutoff. It is basically termed as the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates will have to obtain so as to join the next level of selection.
• It will be released either in the terms of marks or rank or both.
• It may be possible that the cutoff will be released category – wise i.e. different for different category applicants.
• Only those students who score more than or up to the NDA Cutoff 2017 are eligible for the ranking purpose and get the place in the merit list.
• Basically, it will be served as the first selection criteria which demarcate the number of students for the next round of selection.
NDA Cut Off Parameters:
• Before releasing the cutoff marks, the official authority will consider various important aspects.
• Several factors are involved in determining the cutoff marks. These parameters greatly influence the cutoff and make it totally unpredictable.
• For the sake of the knowledge, some of the factors are listed here for the candidates.
Candidates who attempted the UPSC NDA II examination on Sep 10th, 2017 are intimating that you will able to see the Cut off Marks List on the official website of the UPSC from the in 2018. By the Cut Off list you can will be able to know selection status. Here we are conferring some link and steps by which you can see the Cut off List. We are provided some steps to Download UPSC NDA Cut Off Marks:
Visit official website @ www.upsc.gov.in
Search the Cut off link on home page.
Fill the required information and hit on submit key.
Cut off the list will be shown on your system screen.
Download it and take a hard copy for personal use.
Previous Year stats:
NDA 2 2017 Cut Off Marks [Official]
NDA-1 (Max Marks:900)
NDA-2 (Max Marks:900)
306 (With at least 30% marks in each Subject)
Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 674
269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject)
Marks secured by the last recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 637
288 (With at least 25 % marks in each Subject)
Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 656
(With at least 20% marks in each
subject) Marks secured by the last
candidate in the merit order
(out of 1800 marks) 602