As per the notice from joinindianarmy website, AEC 127 course has been canceled. “AEC – 127 course due to commence in Jul 2018 canceled. Hence no application for said course are being invited/ accepted ”
Indian army has published the notification and recruitment for Army Education Corps 2017 AEC -127 course, AEC 127 application will be online from 24th Oct 2017. Candidates who are willing to join the Indian army education corps can apply for the AEC 127 on joinindianarmy website. Candidates will find more details on Indian Army Education Corps Recruitment 2017 AEC 127 in this blog. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in the subjects notified below for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps. Course commencing in Jul 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Candidates who are applying for TGC and ACC entries should start preparing for the SSB interview without any delay, as these entries are direct entries and you will face the SSB interview without any written exam. To crack SSB interview, recommend you to get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” book from Amazon.
Army Education Corps Eligibility:
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – 23 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 July 91 and 01 July 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. NOTE : No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA/MBA with 1st or 2nd Division. Important Note: – Candidates must note that only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects /M.Com/MCA with 1st or 2nd Division are only eligible. Final Year appearing/Result awaiting students are not eligible.
Army Education Corps Vacancies (OLD)
- MA in English/ Economics/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Statistics /International Relation/ International Studies – 04 Posts
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Botany/ Geology/ Nano Science/ Electronics/ M.Com/ MCA – 06 Posts
- Foreign language (MA in Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari & Arabic) – 02 Posts
Current Affairs questions will be from last 5-7 months (for AFCAT, NDA, CDS, TA)
Army Education Corps HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:- (i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer. (ii) Attested copy of Matriculation by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth). (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet. (iv) Attested copy of Graduate Degree and all Marksheets. (v) Attested copy of Post Graduate Degree & Mark sheets of all Semesters. (vi) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be canceled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 24th Oct 2017 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 22nd NOV 2017 AT 1700 HRS.
Army Education Corps Selection Procedure:
- Indian Army is going to shortlist candidates based on their percentage in post graduation. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview -2- will be issued by respective Selection Centres only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and also through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held in Feb/March 2018.
- Candidates will put through two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
To crack SSB interview, recommend you to get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” book from Amazon.
How to apply for AEC
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, the candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sign Up tab, Sign Up window appears and candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters).
- After filling all the tabs, Click Submit.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC).
- Click ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COURSE you intent to apply and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of five parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Educational and (e) Semester details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
- Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- To take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take print out later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
Best CDS Book –> Let’s Crack CDS
Best NDA Book -> Let’s Crack NDA
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: