Online applications are invited from Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Sikkim meeting following eligibility criteria. Indian Navy has published a notification for the recruitment of Sailor Entry (Senior Secondary Recruits) SSR – FEB 2018 Batch vacancies. Eligible candidates (Unmarried Male Indian Citizens from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Sikkim) may apply online from 12-10-2017 to 15-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Navy Sailor SSR Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have qualified 10+2/ equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
Navy Sailor SSR Age: Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Navy Sailor SSR Selection
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Syllabus can be obtained from website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 12-10-2017 to 15-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email – id & scanned copies of certificates.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login your self
4. After log in Click on Current Opportunities & Click on Apply button.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-10-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2017.