ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY, HISAR Army Recruiting Office, Hisar is conducting Army Recruitment Rally from 10 Jan 18 to 20 Jan 2018 for the district of Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa and Jind for the category of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Religious Teacher from the State of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh at Army Recruiting Officer, Hisar. Candidates can visit Army Recruitment Site for information on educational, physical, medical etc criteria for the rally. Online registration will be open from 11 Nov 2017 to 25 Dec 2017 (except Religious Teacher). Interested candidates can apply through army recruitment site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Candidates can download their admit cards from 01 Jan 2018 onwards. Candidates will be called District/Tehsil wise for the rally between 10 Jan 18 to 20 Jan 18, and exact date and time for reporting for the respective District/Tehsil will be given out on their admit card. Candidates are also advised to check the details on their admit cards for any last minute changes in venue, date and time of the rally from ARO, Hisar and reach recruitment site on time. All candidates belonging to Relaxation categories will also attend the rally on the date given for their District/Tehsil. Only online registered candidates can take part in rally. All candidates will download their admit cards with clear printed bar code.
Instructions for Online Registration All candidates should check Eligibility, prepare documents and understand steps for online registration in army recruitment site. Candidates should fill Ambala in the option for ZRO and Hisar in the option of ARO. Only Height and Qualification can be edited/changed in any circumstances once candidate saves his online registration. Therefore candidates are advised to fill the information carefully. Incorrect details, re-registration/double registration or wrong information including photographs will lead to cancellation of candidature. Suitable action under IPC/IT Act 2000 will also be initiated. Candidates are advised to fill all details including correct address and AADHAR number. Candidates will also provide a correct email address and mobile number, which shall be kept operational during the currency of the recruitment process. Army will be not be responsible for any information not being received by the candidate due to the above/technical reasons.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Religious Teacher
Indian Army Rally Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
Things you need for Indian army Rally
- Candidate must have 10th and 12th pass certificate which is the minimum Qualification is necessary to join Indian Army.
- Age of the candidates must be between 17 and half years to 21 years of age.
- There is no application cost for Indian army rally.
How to apply for Indian Army Rally
- Online registration will be open from 11 Nov 2017 to 25 Dec 2017 (except Religious Teacher).
- Candidate need to visit join indian army website and register themselves.
- Interested candidates can apply through army recruitment site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Candidates can download their admit cards from 01 Jan 2018 onwards.
- Candidates will be called District/Tehsil wise for the rally between 10 Jan 18 to 20 Jan 18, and exact date and time for reporting for the respective District/Tehsil will be given out on their admit card.
Indian Army Soldier Written Exam Papers
- General Knowledge 15 Questions
- General Science 20 Questions
- Maths 15 Questions