Note: If you have received the admit card but you have attempted your exam successfully earlier, contact AFCAT cell and CDAC to clarify if you need to attempt the exam again or not.
AFCAT 01/2018 (Supplementary) will be conducted on 24 & 25 Mar 2018 for candidates of the centres, where either both or any single shift of AFCAT and/or EKT paper of AFCAT 01/2018 (Main) was cancelled on 25 Feb 2018, and also for candidates who were individually affected due to technical breakdown at their exam centre (s). For these candidates, marks obtained in AFCAT and/ or EKT paper of AFCAT 01/2018 (Supplementary) which they would appear in, only will be considered while preparing the final results.
Request for change of venue (exam centre) or date will not be entertained. Candidates are to report at the exam centre at 08:00 AM. The candidates are to strictly adhere to the time of reporting in order to complete the verification process including biometrics, admit card, ID proof, photograph etc before proceeding to the exam hall. Late reporting, only under exceptional circumstances beyond a candidate’s control, may be permitted, but not after 08:30 AM.
Candidates are to bring the following documents/ items to the examination centre. Candidates not in possession of the documents mentioned in Para (a) to (d) below will not be permitted to appear in the examination:-
(a) Admit Card for AFCAT 01/2018
(b) Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
(c) Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name and date of birth
(d) Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application
(e) Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work
In the event of any candidate resorting to the use of unfair means during exam or indulging in any other act of indiscipline like causing disturbance, rumours, sabotage etc, he/ she will be withdrawn from the examination. His/ her candidature will be cancelled and the candidate will be debarred from all future AFCAT. Since it is a competitive exam, candidates are advised not to indulge in any act of indiscipline, including assisting other candidate(s), which may seriously mar their own chances of selection.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docupen, slide rulers,log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth device, pager or any other digital device inside the exam centre premises. If the candidate is found in possession of any such item, the item will be confiscated and it will be construed as an attempt to using unfair means. Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/ costly item to the Examination Centres, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. Examination Authority will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates are to make own arrangements for conveyance. No TA/ DA or any kind of allowance will be paid to candidates for appearing in the test.
- This Admit Card only permits a candidate to appear in the AFCAT online examination based on details furnished by the candidate in the application form. This in no way should be inferred as an acceptance of eligibility which will be scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.
- Please go through instructions mentioned in Question Paper before commencement of the test. A mock test is available on the web portal for practice.
- After logging in for the examination, the onus of filling the correct information in relevant fields, as per the instructions given by the invigilator, is solely on the candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that on the attendance sheet, they paste a passport size colour photograph, give their thumb impression (right for women and left for men) and sign (before exam) and write the Session ID number (auto generated after logging in for examination), and again sign to mark their attendance (during exam). Similarly candidates are required to sign and give their thumb impression on the admit card also.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before completion of the AFCAT/ EKT (as applicable).
- In the event of any uncertainty due to reasons of security, natural disaster or technical breakdown beyond control, IAF reserves the right to delay or postpone the examination at a single or multiple exam centre(s). Candidates are requested to bear with the inconvenience and cooperate.
- Candidates, who have also opted for EKT, are to attempt only the question paper of the EKT stream mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Please preserve original Admit Card duly stamped and signed by IAF Observer of exam centre. The shortlisted candidates would be required to present the same at the time of testing at Air Force Selection Board.
- After 15 Mar 2018 click “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD” to download your Admit Card from the website https://afcat.cdac.in and you will also receive admit card on your registered email ID. If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell. (Phone Nos 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates appearing for AFCAT 01/2018 (Supplementary), may post their queries/ complaints, if any, pertaining to the examination within 48 hrs of completion of the examination. No further query/ complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates for only EKT Exam need to report at 10:30 AM.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT: AFCAT 01/2018 (SUPPLEMENTARY) WILL BE HELD ON 24 MAR & 25 MAR 2018, FOR CANDIDATES OF CENTRES WHERE THE EXAM WAS CANCELLED (FULLY OR PARTIALLY) ON 25 FEB 2018 DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS. ADMIT CARDS WILL BE UPLOADED FROM 15 MAR 2018 ONWARDS. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS