NDA 1 2018 written exam was conducted on 22nd April 2018, Sunday across the country and lakhs of aspirants attempted this exam to join the prestigious national defence academy and naval academy. NDA 1 2018 was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 22nd April 2018 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force
wings of the NDA for the 141st Course, and for the 103rd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2019.
Many aspirants are asking us about the NDA 1 2018 result date and SSB interview dates. Candidates are required to report for SSB interview on the date intimated to them in the call-up letter for interview. Requests for postponing interview will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and that too if it is administratively convenient for which Army Headquarters will be the sole deciding authority. Such requests should be addressed to the Administrative Officer of the Selection Centre from where the call letter for the interview has been received. No action will be taken on letters received by Army/Navy/Air HQs.
NDA 1 2018 Result and SSB Dates
- SSB interview for the candidates qualified in the written examination will be held during the months of August 2018 to September 2018 or as suitable to Recruiting Directorate. For all queries regarding Merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information regarding the selection process, please visit our website join Indian army.nic.in.
- THE RESULT OF THE WRITTEN PART OF THE EXAMINATION IS LIKELY TO BE DECLARED IN THE MONTH OF JULY, 2018.
NDA 1 2018 Vacancies
- National Defence Academy: 360 (208 for Army, 60 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55
- Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
- Admission to the above courses will be made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board of candidates who qualify in the written examination.
NDA SSB Interview Procedure
- The two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. All the candidates will be put to the stage-one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of : (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
- Candidates who appear before the Services Selection Board and undergo the test there, will do so at their own risk and will not be entitled to claim any compensation or other relief from Government in respect of any injury which they may sustain in the course of or as a result of any of the tests given to them by the Services Selection Board whether due to the negligence of any person or otherwise. Parents or guardians of the candidates will be required to sign a certificate to this effect.
- To be acceptable, candidates for the Army/Navy/Naval Academy and Air Force should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in (i) Written examination as fixed by the Commission at their discretion and (ii) Officer Potentiality Test as fixed by the Services Selection Board at their discretion. Over and above candidates for the Air Force, and all the SSB qualified candidates as per their willingness, eligibility, and preference for Air Force, should separately qualify the PABT/CPSS.
What to do after NDA 1 2018 results?
Succesful candidates are requested to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website join Indian army.nic.in within two weeks of the announcement of written result. The successful candidates would then be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so. In case of any query/Login problem, e-mail is forwarded to email@example.com.”
How should I prepare for NDA 1 2018 SSB interview?
- First of all, if you are sure about clearing the NDA 1 2018 written exam based on NDA 1 2018 answer keys, you can start SSB interview preparation right away.
- Irrespective of the entry, SSB interview procedure is same for all. If you are applying for the other entries like TES and UES, this is the right time for you to prepare for the SSB interview.
- The written exam is cleared by many aspirants, but the whole point is clearing the SSB interview with better performance and make it in the final merit list to join the NDA.
- SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]