Indian Air Force has published the Group X and Group Y Airmen result on 21 May 2018. The exam was conducted by CDAC for the first time in the history of IAF Airmen Selection and around 5 Lakhs candidates took part in the Group X and Y online exam. The Airmen selection list is published by the Indian Airforce airmen official website and the Airmen selection list consist of 19000+ candidates who have cleared the written online exam which is also known as Phase 1exam. Candidates who have successfully completed the Airmen Phase 1 exam are required to download the Phase 2 admit card to take part in the next phase of testing.
IAF Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card: The admit card for Phase II testing is required to be downloaded from the candidate’s login only. Candidates who have cleared the Phase 1 testing will be able to download the admit card for Phase II testing.
Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card
How To Download Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card
- Visit the Airmen official website airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/
- Click on Candidates on the top menu and select Login.
- Once the page is one, enter your login details and click on results.
- If you have cleared the Phase 1 test, you will see the “download phase 2 admit card” click on your result page.
- Click on the download phase 2 admit card to download the PDF file.
- Take two print out of your Phase 2 admit card.
- Read the instructions carefully as mentioned in Phase 2 admit card.
Indian Air Force Phase 2 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates have to report to Airmen Selection Centre (ASC) on date and time as mentioned in the Phase-II Admit Card along with the following documents: –
(a) Colour print out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I(used during Online Examination).
(b) Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate.
(c)Duly signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & above of age. To be signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 years.
(d) Colour Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration. The application must indicate the payment status as successful in relevant column and must bear the same registration No. as printed on this Admit Card.
(e) HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
(f) Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
(g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
(h) Original and four self –attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
(i) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
(j) Serving NCs(E) Certificate / Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
(k) For candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other government organisation, original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
(l) No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four self-attested photocopies] issued from the employer, applicable only for candidates presently serving in any Government Organisation
(m) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates discharged from Indian Air Force for any reasons are not eligible to appear in the Selection Test. Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy / Any other Government Organisation are eligible for Selection Test Subject to their discharge with NO ADVERSE ENTRIES. If any candidate does not disclose the fact of being employed or that of being an Ex-employee, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the selection process or at any subsequent stage.
- Your candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of selection test or thereafter if anything is found to be not in order as per the laid down eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in Phase-II of the Selection Test without Original Educational Marks Sheet & Passing Certificates and documents mentioned in Para 1 above(as applicable). However, candidates with photocopies of Educational Marks Sheet / Passing Certificates can be permitted to appear in the Selection Test only on production of an ink signed Certificate from College / School Principal certifying that the Original Educational Certificates / Marks Sheet are deposited with College / School.
- Original Passing Certificates / Marks Sheet will not be retained by the Selection Centre. The same will be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification. Candidates must collect his original documents before leaving the Exam Centre.
- Internet copy of mark sheet will not be accepted.
- Any request for change of Selection Centre / Date of Test / Time of Test will not be entertained. Candidates not reporting for the test on allotted date and time will be marked as ‘ABSENT’ and their candidature against allotted Roll Number(s) will be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts / track pants for Physical Fitness Tests ( 1.6 km run to be completed in 6 min 30 sec followed by 10 push ups, 10 sit ups & 20 squats ).
- Candidates qualifying for both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ will be allotted the group according to their merit. However, President, CASB reserves the right to allocate Group to a candidate as per vacancies available.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA will be admissible.
IAF Airmen Phase 2 Testing Details
Candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned above, when appearing for the Selection Test which would be scrutinized/ verified prior to the commencement of Phase – II to ascertain the eligibility prima-facie.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test. Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
- Adaptability Test-1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades). All candidates who pass Adaptability Test -1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.