Hi Readers and followers,
This is an opportunity for our readers and followers including defence aspirants of various competitive exams to work with SSBCrack. We are offering you a golden opportunity to contribute your knowledge and skills with SSBCrack’s readers and students. Now you can just work from home and earn while you learn.
Role: Content Creator Type: Part-time
Impressive writing and presentation skills
What all you can contribute1. English Grammar2. English Practice Sets3. General Awareness4. Defence Awareness Editorial Articles/Quizzes5. Static GK Tricks/Articles6. Reasoning Ability Tricks/Articles
8. Quantitative Aptitude/Military Aptitude/ Spatial Ability
9. History/General Science & Others
10. 10-12th Level Maths
11. Defence Notifications and updates
Role: Online Tutor Type: Part-time
For candidates with teaching experience in Maths, English, GK, Aptitude etc
- Knowledge of whiteboard presentation, graphics pen, and screen recording software etc.
Impressive presentation skills
Knowledge of core subjects
- What all you can contribute
- Maths Lectures for competitive exams
- English Lectures for competitive exams
- GK lectures for competitive exams
- Quantitive Aptitude lectures for competitive exams
- History/Geo/Civics/Politics etc lectures of competitive exams
Role: YouTube Host Type: Part-time
For student aspirants only
Good experience in video editing software
Impressive communication and presentation skills
The job is “Work at Home”Payment Mode: Online Transfer (Monthly)
Payment: As per market standards/ Per article / Per lecture
We are looking for hardworking, dedicated and regular writers for the above-mentioned subjects/skills.
To Apply Follow the Rules:
- Write a sample article on any one topic.
- If you are applying for an online tutor job, record a lecture video
- The content should be plagiarism free.
- E-mail your write-ups to email@example.com.
- The shortlisted will get a confirmation email along with the company norms and policies.
Note: Articles which are submitted just for the sake of it and not with proper writing and presentation skills are rejected.