List of documents required at the time of SSB Interview.
- Original Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate along with one attested copy there of in support of your age.
- Original/Provisional degree from the University/Institution and marks sheet of all the years/semesters along with a photocopy of each.
- Proof of identity with photograph such as voter ID (or ) PAN card (or) driving license (or) passport (or) UPSC admit card. In case of candidates of NDA/10+2 TES, they are required to bring certificate with photo issued by principal as proof of identity.
- Twenty copies of the latest passport size photographs, unattested along with the negative in white shirt (not in coat)
Final Year Candidates:
- If final year/semester result is awaited, then the candidate will submit a certificate from the principal, stating that the result of final year will be declared by ___________ .
- Students studying in final year of degree course, have to bring a certificate from the principal of their College/Institution stating that they are in final year of degree course and going to appear the final examination during ________.
- Candidates who have submitted their certificates and marksheets in college or institution for pursuing higher studies.Please bring a bonafide certificate along with certified true copy of those documents.
- Risk Certificate Applicable to NDA and TES Candidates.Must bring Risk Certificate.
- Original NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army/Navy/Airforce Wing) with one attested copy, if competing against reserved vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders.
- Recommended candidates are required to submit at the earliest a photocopy duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer of all such provisional degree/degree certificate.
- Statement of Marks in lieu of original certificates or any other date of birth certificate is not acceptable.