There are lot of confusions in candidates those are appearing in SSB Interview, regarding the documents required at the time of SSB Interview. Mostly the freshers and final year students are not aware of the documents which are necessary for SSB Interview.
One must read the call letter carefully and follow the instructions mentioned in it, all the important documents which are required at the time of SSB Interview are mentioned in the call letters generally.But, the real problem comes when you are a fresher and did not receive your call letter on time, so its hard to know the required things for SSB Interview. This post tells you the necessary documents required at the time of SSB Interview.
List of documents required at the time of SSB Interview.
- Original Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate along with one attested copy there of in support of your age.
- Original/Provisional degree from the University/Institution and marks sheet of all the years/semesters along with a photocopy of each.
- Proof of identity with photograph such as voter ID (or ) PAN card (or) driving license (or) passport (or) UPSC admit card. In case of candidates of NDA/10+2 TES, they are required to bring certificate with photo issued by principal as proof of identity.
- Twenty copies of the latest passport size photographs, unattested along with the negative in white shirt (not in coat)
Final Year Candidates:
- If final year/semester result is awaited, then the candidate will submit a certificate from the principal, stating that the result of final year will be declared by ___________ .
- Students studying in final year of degree course, have to bring a certificate from the principal of their College/Institution stating that they are in final year of degree course and going to appear the final examination during ________.
- Candidates who have submitted their certificates and marksheets in college or institution for pursuing higher studies.Please bring a bonafide certificate along with certified true copy of those documents.
- Risk Certificate Applicable to NDA and TES Candidates.Must bring Risk Certificate.
- Original NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army/Navy/Airforce Wing) with one attested copy, if competing against reserved vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders.
- Recommended candidates are required to submit at the earliest a photocopy duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer of all such provisional degree/degree certificate.
- Statement of Marks in lieu of original certificates or any other date of birth certificate is not acceptable.
Specimen of all the required application form is always mentioned in the call letter, candidate must follow the same format.
It is advised to read the call letter carefully and follow the instructions mentioned, there can be different requirements based on the type of entry.