Applications for TGC 119 course is open now and male Engineering Graduates can apply for it for a Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Indian army has made some changes in the TGC 119 online application format which makes it quite easy for aspirants. Below you can find the step by step guide on how to apply for TGC 119 online.
- After applying online, candidates are requested to take a print out, paste his / her attested photograph in the space provided, sign it in blue ink in the space provided and carry the application and acknowledgement without fail along with the original certificates along with the certificate from the college principal regarding conversion of cumulative grade into %age of marks and with a valid proof of identity to the Selection Centre when called for the interview. If candidate does not carry the above said documents to the Selection Centre for interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- It may be noted that depending upon the total number of applications received by this office, Recruiting Directorate reserves the right to shortlist and to fix cut off percentage of marks for SSB interview. No representation will be entertained in this aspect.
- NO DEVIATION FROM THE NOTIFIED QUALIFICATIONS/STREAM IS ACCEPTABLE. CLAIMS OF COURSE CONTENT/SIMILAR STREAM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Any wrong details filled in above application will lead to cancellation of the candidature and suitable action will be taken against the candidate.
- Applying second time on line or by post for TGC-119 will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- SSB Interview Technical Questions for Engineering Students
- SSC 42 Tech Men Cut Off Drops
- How to Join Officers Training Academy Chennai
- Counterinsurgency Operations by Indian Army