PPDT is the test that is conducted on the very first day of SSB screening day where the major crowd is eliminated. Hence the screening day is called the rejection day also which eliminates the nonserious crowd of the people who visit the SSB. This round is conducted after the aptitude /written test. This test has two parts:
- The first part is where aspirants needs to write the story where certain things are expected and a complete story is needed at the end
- This part has a detailed discussion on the basis of the stories written by the individual where each one in the group is first provided with the opportunity of narrating the individual stories and then the GD happens in the group. How to perform in the GD can be seen in my previous article.
In this portion we will see how to write best in stories as there are few expectations from the side of examiners that needs to be fulfilled. Also whosoever survives in this round only gets a chance to stay for four more days and live the complete life at SSB. The following might be helpful when aspirants prepare for these rounds:
- Utilize the 30 second given to frame the context in which you story will lie and your hero survives. This time is sufficient to do so, so utilize wisely.
- Also in PPDT you need to fill a box provided in the answer sheet with the exact replica of the picture you percept. This is also important because knowingly the picture shown to you is made hazy which makes it difficult for everyone to percept in their own way.
- Here only the psychologist quickly judges aspirant on the basis of thinking and ability of viewing a material. This haziness only makes stories different for different people and brings interest while doing GD where everyone fights for getting their own stories accepted by the group.
- A title needs to be defined for the given picture. Remember that title if read should be such which tells the complete essence of your story. So design the title carefully.
- Now the main work of writing the story starts where it is expected that the aspirant will describe the following :
- Past of the story which led to the present scene
- Present scene description and what happens in and around
- Future that will happen
- Hero should be there
- General description
- While drawing the replica in the box instruction of the assessor should be correctly followed and do listen how he/she describes the markings that needs to be done.
- Write stories genuinely and mention essential facts.
hi check ouyt our new blog which can help u guys http://cwpdev.blogspot.in