Hi all. This blog is about my experience at 4-AFSB Varanasi and referring to my experience as awesome would be an understatement. Now the date of reporting was 13th January 2014 and approximately 200 students from all over India were standing at the railway station with full enthusiasm and expectations to become a flying officer in next few days. We had a briefing there about what all documents would be required and soon all the students were taken to the selection board. All the baggage was kept in a separate truck. We all assembled in a hall where an officer told us about the procedures that would be followed for the day.
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT): Candidates are shown clear pictures, in which the candidate has to observe it for 30 seconds then needs to write a story on it in four minutes. There are total 12 slides are shown, 11 slides will be shown one by one i.e. after 4 minutes and 30 seconds the next slide will appear. There will be only one answer booklet for all the psychological tests, and will be provided only once, no supplementary sheets are provided. The twelfth slide will be a blank slide where a candidate is supposed to write any story of his own choice.
- Word Association Test (WAT): In this test the candidates are shown a word on a screen for a period of 15 seconds, in this time duration the candidate has to write the first thought that comes in his/her mind for that word. Total 60 words will be shown one after another ( i.e. between each word the gap will be of 15 seconds).
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT): 60 situations will be given and candidates have to write their response. The time allotted is 30 minutes.
- Self-Description Test (SD), or a variation of this like description from the point of view of parents, teachers, colleagues, neighbors, etc.
- A Dream That Failed to Take Wing
- 11 Recommendations In One Go !!
- I Found My Temple
- Recommended for Indian Army, Airforce and Navy
- Recommended for Indian Coast Guard