If there is one man who we would like to recall during the time of crisis, it has to be Swami Vivekananda. It takes a heart of gold and resolve of steel to propound the ideas of Indian culture in front of the whole world unabashedly. On a personal note, if you haven’t studied Swami Vivekananda’s life, you have missed a chance to feel proud about our country. In this article, we will put forward Ten Best sayings from the legend himself in order to lead a prosperous life.
Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- “Arise Awake and Sleep No More”. “Within each of you there is the power to remove all the miseries. Believe in this and the power will be manifested!”
- “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark”
- “Cowards only sin, brave men never, no, not even in mind”.
- “I want each one of my children to be a hundred times greater than I could ever be. Every one of you must be a giant- must that is my word. Obedience, readiness and love for the cause- If you have these three, nothing can hold you back”.
- “Say ‘I can do everything ‘. Even poison of a snake is powerless if you can firmly deny it”.
- “Man never dies, nor is he even born; bodies die, but he never dies”.
- “Do not be afraid of a small beginning, great things come afterwards. Be courageous. Do not try to lead your brethren, but serve them. “
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life- think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, nerves, muscles and every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success; this is the way great spiritual giants are produced”.
- “We reap what we sow; we are the makers of our own fate. None else has the blame, none has the praise.”
- “Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be; if you think yourselves strong, strong you will be; if you think yourselves impure, impure you will be; if you think yourselves pure, pure you will be.”
Well after these aphorisms, I don’t think so this requires any further summing up. If we can follow and implement even one of the above ten ideas, the world will be at our beck and call. Keep following our website. Keep plying, Keep trying. JAI HIND!!