The TAT (Thematic Apperception Test) of SSB Interview is popularly known as the picture interpretation technique because it uses a standard series of provocative yet ambiguous pictures about which the subject is asked to tell a story.
The subject is asked to tell as dramatic a story as they can for each picture presented, including the followin
- What has led up to the situation
- What is happening at the moment
- What the characters are feeling and thinking their mood.
- What is the outcome of the story.
How to prepare for TAT- Thematic Apperception Test
- Keep on practice by writing stories on various pictures
- Improve your writing speed.
- Keep a clean and calm thought process while writing story.
- Always write a practically possible story.
- Writing something from real life situations is also helpful.
- Do not use very tough language which is hard to understand.
- Write legible.