Introduction To Blank Slide
- In TAT, 12 pictures are projected on the screen.
- Candidates have to make pictures on all 12 slides.
- The 12th slide will be a blank slide.
- You will be given 30 secs to think about the story you want to write.
- 4 mins will be given to write the story.
Objective Of Blank Slide
- After writing 11 stories, your subconscious mind would have started working.
- The psychologist wants to test your OLQs through the blank slide.
- It also tests your true reactions when under pressure.
- It can also show some desire you have for your society or the environment you live in.
- Connect the story to yourself as closely as possible.
- Practice some stories beforehand so that you are well prepared. But feel comfortable to change your prepared story incase better ideas come to mind during the test.
How To Write A Good Story For Blank Slide
- Write a story based on your experiences.
- The blank story must show your true qualities.
- Candidates can also show their aim in life through this story and actions taken by them to achieve it.
Example for Blank Story
Shreya is a 26-year-old student residing in Delhi. Once on her visit back to her village near Hisar, Haryana, she observes that the economic condition of the farmers there was very poor, and they lead a poor quality of life. With the permission of the Sarpanch of the village, she holds a meeting with the farmers. She advises them that they should set up and run cottage industries and that every 2 households should come together for the same. Listening to her advice, while some start pottery, many also get into hand loom weaving. This initiative helps to double overall profits of most families and hence, leads to overall upliftment of the area.