AFCAT 02 2013 written test result is out now, you can check your AFCAT result at Air Force official website or here. Also you can log in at careerairforce.nic.in to know your AFCAT 02 2013 marks. Air Force has kept the cut off marks for AFCAT 116 this time. All successful candidates are required to select their AFCAT 2 2013 AFSB interview venue and generate their call letter for AFSB interview.
Select AFCAT 2 2013 Venue and Generate Call Letter
- List of Candidates shortlisted, from AFCAT 2/2013 held on 25 Aug 13, for next phase of testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB) is linked below. Based on the induction requirements of the IAF, performance of candidates in AFCAT as well as statistics of Reporting and Success rates at AFSBs, the cut off marks for short listing candidates for AFCAT 2/2013 held on 25 Aug 13 is 116 / 300.
- Candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT Marks.
- Candidates whose AFCAT Numbers figure in the list are required to login to their account and select the venue and date of further testing in one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB). The last date for selection of AFSB venue and date is 06 Oct 2013. Thereafter candidates are required to print a call up letter from the website and report at their selected venue along with Call Up letter, AFCAT Admit Card and other documents listed in the Call Up letter.
- Shortlisted candidates who fail to select their AFSB venues on or before 06 Oct 2013 would be allotted their AFSB batches by IAF and intimated through their registered E Mail ID. On receipt of E Mail, candidates are required to print a Call Up letter from the website and report at their selected venue along with Call Up letter, AFCAT Admit Card and other documents listed in the Call Up letter.
- All candidates are required to carefully read and follow the General Instructions available on www.careerairforce.nic.in before reporting to AFSB.
- All candidates to download their Call Up letters by 31 Oct 13. Candidate login for AFCAT 2/2013 will not be available from 01 Nov 13.