The exam was composed of 2 papers. First paper had Reasoning and the Mathematics section of 50 marks each, while the second paper had General knowledge and English of 50 marks each. 2 hours as given for the both the papers individually.
- Reasoning – The reasoning part of the exam was average. The section is composed of sequences, odd one out, missing numbers, relations, directions, time and date, syllogism etc. The section did not have any high level of difficulty, but some candidates have found it time-consuming. The missing number and sequences were time taking. Average attempts were 35-45.
- Mathematics – Mathematics was the scoring section of the paper 1 as the level of the section was a bit lower than average level of difficulty. The questions of the number system, simplification, trigonometry, mensuration, geometry, ratio and proportion, simple and compound interest, profit loss, time and work, and partnership were there in the exam. Average people have attempted a good number of question in the exam. Average attempts were 35-45.
- General Knowledge – The level of general knowledge was a bit higher than the average level. It needs a deep knowledge of science, current affairs, history, and geography to clear the section. The questions were taken from a high level, which made it the weak point of the exam. The prepared aspirants have attempted 20-30 questions in this section.
- English – English section was also a competition cracker section of the exam. The section was having a one-word substitution, idioms and phrases, antonyms and synonyms, passage, editing, cloze sentences, sentence arrangement questions. The one who has prepared for the exam would have attempted between 20-30 questions in the exam.
Territorial Army Question Paper 2017 [ORIGINAL]
Answer Keys will be uploaded soon
- Solved Questions Reasoning Section -UPDATED
- Solved Questions Maths Section
- Solved Questions English
- Solved Questions GK
Best SSB Book –> Let’s Crack SSB Interview
Best AFCAT Book –> Let’s Crack AFCAT
Best EKT Book -> Let’s Crack EKT
To crack SSB and AFSB Interview get “Let’s Crack SSB Interview” Book from Flipkart. Trusted by thousands of defence aspirants
Also Download Helpful eBooks: