What are 14 Dental Points
For SSB Interview get ”Let’s Crack SSB interview” by SSBCRACK
Something about point system on teeth:
- Teeth which are not considered necessary for efficient work are given with 1 point each.
- Teeth assumed to be essential are allotted with 2 points each.
- Each incisor, canine, 1st and 2nd premolars holds 1 point provided their corresponding lower teeth are present.
- Each 1st and 2nd molar and well developed 3rd molar holds 2 points provided they are in good opposition to corresponding teeth in the lower jaw.
- If 3rd molar is not well developed, it holds only 1 point.
Conditions for 14 dental points:
- When we have all 16 teeth intact in the upper jaw with a good functional opposition to corresponding teeth present in the lower jaw, the total points can be 20 to 22 ( based on 3rd molars are well developed or not).
- Any 4 of the 6 anterior and any 6 of the 10 posteriors. When following teeth will be present in the upper jaw and in good functional opposition to corresponding teeth in the lower jaw.
- Provided there are at least 14 dental points in the mouth, all these teeth must be sound and repairable. The minimum number of points required is to be medically fit are 14 points.
SSB Interview Preparation Material [ 100% Recommended]