Indian Coast Guard has published the notification of Indian Coast Guard 2013 for the batch starting on 01/2014. This is an excellent opportunity for men and women to join Indian Coast Guard. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging and inspiring career in various branches as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the rank of Assistant Commandant at pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400.
|Indian Coast Guard|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013
- Candidates must apply ‘Online only’ from 30 May 13 to 13 Jun 13.
- Candidates to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, and fill the online application form.
- Candidates have to choose one location from the available options. Provide correct phone number and email id, all details will be mailed to you.
Selection Procedure of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013
- Shortlisting candidates through online application form.
- Preliminary selection [ Mental ability + PPDT ]
- Final selection [ Psychological test + Personal Interview + GTO tasks ]
- PABT [ For Pilots]
- Merit List