Indian Navy has published the list of shortlisted candidates for Pilot entry Dec 2013. The course for this entry is going to commence in Dec 2013 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. SSB interview for SSC (pilot) for men only in the executive branch of Indian navy is going to start soon.
- Further to notification issued by Naval Headquarters and published in Employment News.
- We are pleased to inform you that you are nominated to attend SSB interview for induction into the Indian Naval Academy.
- You are required to report at Bangalore City Railway Station at 1500 hrs on 06 Aug 2013
. Thereafter no request for change of date of SSB would be entertained.
- A representative of the SSB will be present at Movement Control Office (MCO) located at the Bangalore City Railway Station.
- If you have any queries, please mention your Roll Number, Type of Entry, Course Serial Number, Call Up letter Number, Full Postal Address, otherwise your request will not be accepted. MOBILE NUMBER AND E-MAIL ID should invariably be mentioned to enable this office to respond to your queries. Enquiries, if any, shall be entertained on working days between 1000 hrs to 1330 hrs. You may contact on above mentioned mobile numbers.
- Call letter is also available on official website of Indian Navy www.nausenabharti.com.