Indian Navy has published the notification of Executive and Technical Branch for July 2014 batch. Applications are invited from unmarried Men/Women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre/IT/Naval Architecture) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for Jul 2014 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Executive and Technical Branch 2014
Completed BE/B. Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams
- Candidates who are educationally eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should fill up (apply only one Application Form) and mention his priority in the Form.
- Candidates not qualified or appearing in final exam are not eligible to apply.
- Technical branch candidates as mentioned above at Ser. No. (a) & (b) can also be allotted Air Technical Specilisation/appointed as Air Technical Officers by IHQ MoD(Navy).
How To Apply for Executive and Technical Branch Jul 2014 Batch
- Candidates are to submit ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates desirous of applying can do so from 11 Nov 13. The online application registration will cease on 29 Nov 13.
Filling up of Indian Navy e-application
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
- After successful submission of the Application form candidates are to read the instructions on conduct of SSB and also print the Application form with the system generated application number from the download section on the status bar.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th &12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. Second copy of the Application form is to be retained by the candidate for record. Applications to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed Post, Courier and Registered Post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. __________ APPLICATION FOR SSC GS(X)(IT/NA)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) – JUL 2014 COURSE Qualification _____Percentage _____%.NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
- CDS 1 2014 Notification by UPSC
- AFCAT 1 2014 Notification and Exam Date
- TGC 119 Notification Coming Soon