Indian army has published the merit list of TGC 118 for the course commencing at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun in Jan 2014. There are total 79 candidates who have cleared the SSB interviews of TGC 118, these candidates are from various branches of engineering.
TGC 118 Notified Vacancies
- Civil (Vac-15)
- Mechanical (Vac-15)
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics (Vac-10)
- Automobile/Workshop Technology (Vac-02)
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics (Vac-02)
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc Computer (Vac-06)
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecomm/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication (Vac-10)
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave (Vac-08)
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation (Vac-03)
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology (Vac-02)
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg (Vac-02)
- Chemical Engg (Vac-02)
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg (Vac-01)
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production (Vac-02)
- Army Education Corps (Vac-20)
Merit List – Technical Graduate Course-118 (Jan 2014)
- Course commencing on 14 Jan 2014. Date of reporting at IMA, Dehradun is 07 Jan 2014.
- Joining Instructions (JIs) will be issued on the basis of merit position subject to medical status and meeting educational qualification.