Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an exam to induct officers into the Indian Air Force. This exam is conducted twice every year. Candidates can apply for flying, technical and ground duty branch with AFCAT 1 2015.
- Start of submission of forms: 06th December 2014
- Last Date for submission: 06th January 2015.
- Mode of Application: Online Only
- What Posts you can apply for: You can apply based on your age and educational qualification for the post of commissioned officers in the Flying, Ground Duty and Technical Branches of Indian Air Force.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: However the qualification differs for different posts yet the minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Exam Date: The exam is tentative to be held on the last Sunday of February 2015.
- Results: The results for AFCAT 1 2015can be expected by end of March 2015.
What is AFCAT 1 2015
AFCAT 1 2015 will be the first AFCAT exam conducted by Indian Air force in 2015. AFCAT is a written exam which consists of GK, English, Reasoning and Math. It consists of total 100 questions and the duration for the exam is 2 hours. For every correct answer the aspirant gets 3 marks thus making the paper of maximum 300 marks and for every wrong answer one mark is deducted, however there is no mark rewarded or deducted in case of questions left blank. Candidates applying for technnical branch of IAF have to attend EKT exam which happens just after AFCAT exam.
What is EKT exam 2015
For more details visit: www.careerairforce.nic.in