Indian Navy Armament Inspection Cadre and Education Branch Notification. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates, who fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch and Education Branch of the Indian Navy, for course commencing June 2015 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates with following educational qualification may apply:
Note:- Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application
(i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
- Height and Weight. Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
Cost to Company (CTC)
The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 66,000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are subject to change.
Selection Procedure Indian Navy
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 14 to Apr 15.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- First Class/AC III Tier/Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
- Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (e-application) from 04 Oct 14. The online application registration will cease on 24 Oct 14. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 19 & 20 below. IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).