PPDT is the very essential round on the first day that is of a different nature from the general assessment that happens at all the places. This marks SSB differently in league of exams. A completely or partially blurred picture is shown to the audience and then they are provided some time to reflect on mark the picture, write action and build a complete story on the picture. This is completely based on the perception of each personality. Then there happens a GD in a group of 15-20 candidates and everyone is expected to come to a common conclusion. The diversity in this game is maintained as no one in the group is ever sure what the original picture was except the assessors and what he intent to ask was?
- Prepare well in advance and don’t wait till the last moment as SSB is the test of personality and through various rounds only OLQ’s are judged so don’t take it to some other dimension.
- Self-introspection is the only thing that can help in this case as that will help you analyse what you have and what more is needed in terms of qualities.
- Once the weak areas are identified they should be developed within proper time and hence the preparation starts here. Take all rounds seriously as slightest of the mistake can lead to rejection.
- There are tools available for introspection which I also use in my personal analysis through the mentorship program. Such tools have been designed by me and facilitate easy analysis. It could be done on your own if someone has relevant knowledge.
- Don’t be dependent on stories or anything written by other personality. It can be used as a base and guidance only. Please understand that every personality is different and hence one common story cannot fit all. Many a times t has been seen that one story might work for someone but not for other individual. So prepare things keeping in the fundamentals in mind.
Sir can u tell me how to start narration.