Situation reaction test also known as SRT is a part of psychological testing at SSB which comes under stage 1 testing. Situation reaction test examples will test your response to few common day to day situation and the psychologist would try to find out OLQ’s from your responses.
SRT (Situation Reaction Test) booklet consist of 60 different situations and a candidate gets 30 mins to solve 60 different situations mentioned in the booklet. In this article, we are going to post few difficult and confusing situation reaction test examples you will face at SSB.
10 Difficult Situation Reaction Test Examples
- You are at an unknown city and lost your wallet. You need money urgently. As a stranger, how will you manage?
- He was travelling by train & suddenly a person snatches the purse from lady & jumps out of the train. He…?
- He saw his girlfriend walking with another person on his way. He…?
- He was walking in a dark street with his girlfriend and suddenly 10 armed people came & started harassing his girlfriend, the next police station was 10km away. He..?
- He sees a snake moving near to the bed where his younger brother is sleeping. He…?
- While shooting for a film, terrorists kidnapped the heroine. You are in charge of the ‘check post ‘ nearby the scene. What will you do…?
- While hunting you and your brother lost way in dark (night) in the jungle and you have no light. You……..?
- As cricket match was on, a fight suddenly started between the sympathizers of the rival team. As the captain he….?
- Due to cyclone his family lost all their possession and needed a fresh start. As the eldest son he………..?
- He was studying for the final year exam at night. He saw two masked men trying to enter the neighbors’ house. He…?